All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be informed and offered an alternative of accepting late delivery or a full refund.
Prices include Value Added Tax, where this is applicable.
Every effort will be made to maintain the prices shown on the website. However, we reserve the right to discontinue any item from those shown and to amend prices when necessary.
Five easy steps is all it takes:
1. Clicking on a category of your choice. Then browse through our shop until you find any items you wish to buy. You can also search for a specific product by clicking on the search button above.
2. Once you find a product you wish to purchase simply click the buy button after making any appropriate selections such as size and colour.
3. You will be prompted to confirm your order and specify the quantity required.
4. At this point you can either proceed to the checkout and pay for your chosen product or you can continue to shop. You can add as many items to your order as you desire. At any stage you can view the contents of your order by clicking the view order button.
5. When ready you can proceed to the checkout. At this point you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. Payment is by credit card or finance agreement and all prices are in pounds sterling inclusive of VAT where applicable. We accept Visa and Mastercard and Switch. Credit card transactions are secure and are processed on-line.
Whenever possible we aim to despatch goods within 3 days of receiving the order.
Please check the condition of your parcel on delivery prior to signing for acceptance. In the event that goods are missing or damaged on arrival please specify against your signature and inform us immediately, within 3 working days, otherwise no claim can be considered.
Credit card security is provided through WorldPay, the World's leading Internet credit card clearing company. To ensure the security of credit card transactions, we use utilise Secure Socket Layer technology. All transactions are encrypted to SSL 128bit, using Thawte digital certificate technology.
All credit card transactions are processed on-line using WorldPay any you will receive on-line confirmation of payment authorisation.
David Dyer Saddles take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from David Dyer.
A full refund (excluding postage) will be provided on any item returned to us in the original packaging, unsoiled, within 14 days, for any reason. Alternatively the goods may be exchanged. Refunds or exchanges cannot be made before we receive the returned goods. Returns made after 14 days or soiled goods will not be eligible for refund or exchange. Please pack carefully to avoid damage and don't forget to enclose the return form that was sent with your order. We offer free UK exchanges as long as the replacement product can be sent on the same postage service as the original item. Please enclose the appropriate return postage and packing fee for international orders with goods returned for exchange.
We recommend that you obtain a certificate of postage with adequate insurance from the Post Office if making a return, to enable you to make a claim for any loss or damage, as we are unable to compensate for return parcels that are lost or damaged in transit.
At David Dyer Saddles we are committed to protecting your privacy and we comply with the Data Protection laws applicable to the UK. We use the information we collect about you to process orders and to provide a more personalised shopping experience.