Prices & Availability
David Dyer Saddles is one of the largest stockists of saddles in the UK. We stock over 400 saddle representing all the top names in Saddlery, all at very competitive prices. We are members of the British Equestrian Trade Association; BETA, and the Society of Master Saddlers.
All products and services are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time, including after you have placed your order. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be informed and offered an alternative. If we are unable to fulfill an order in its entirety, we will be happy to part dispatch items if the total value of the order is £75.00 or more.
Please note our website is not stock controlled
Screen prices include Value Added Tax, where this is applicable.
Prices listed on the website may differ from those in the shop. We regret that we are unable to offer the same discounts on items purchased in store.
Every effort will be made to maintain the prices shown on the website. However, we reserve the right to discontinue any item from those shown and to amend prices when necessary.
Making A Purchase
Five easy steps is all it takes:
1. Clicking on a category of your choice. Then browse through our shop until you find any items you wish to buy. You can also search for a specific product by clicking on the search button above.
2. Once you find a product you wish to purchase simply click the buy button after making any appropriate selections such as size and colour.
3. You will be prompted to confirm your order and specify the quantity required.
4. At this point you can either proceed to the checkout and pay for your chosen product or you can continue to shop. You can add as many items to your order as you desire. At any stage you can view the contents of your order by clicking the view order button.
5. When ready you can proceed to the checkout. At this point you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to satisfy the order. Payment is by credit card and all prices are in pounds sterling inclusive of VAT where applicable. We accept Visa and Mastercard and Switch. Credit card transactions are secure and are processed on-line.
Whenever possible we aim to despatch goods within 24 hours of receiving the order.
We aim to hold stocks of all major lines illustrated on our website and aim to despatch goods within 1 week of receiving an order. Any items flagged special order only; we will call to confirm details and give an indication of estimated delivery times.
At times of exceptional demand, delivery may be extended, we will inform you accordingly.
Postage terms and conditions on Royal Mail services
With the exception of Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am, Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm and Special Delivery Guaranteed Returns, Royal Mail will aim but do not guarantee to deliver your Items by the delivery times set out in the Parcels User Guide, except that we cannot give any target time for delivery for Items we accept for handing over to BFPO or for delivery to areas listed in the main exclusions in the Parcels User Guide.We reserve the right to amend postage & packing prices as appropriate.
Orders and parts thereof may be cancelled only by the written acceptance by David Dyer Saddles of such cancellation. We reserve the right to charge the purchaser with the amount of any losses or expenses directly or indirectly resulting from such cancellation. If we do not accept the cancellation, we reserve the right to recover the invoice price together with any additional losses incurred. If we have placed a deposit with a manufacturer or supplier in respect of an order, we may require you to reimburse such sum in the event of cancellation.
Sales and Discounts
Any sales offered by David Dyer Saddles only apply to new products. Any second hand products will not be included in sales promotions. These offers only apply to website orders, they cannot be used in conjunction with a saddle fitting appointment.
Please note that sale saddles are new, but may have minor signs of wear as they may have been used in a saddle fit. Saddles sold as ‘new’ means that they have never been ridden for longer than a trial/saddle fitting. Saddles advertised as ‘new’ does not necessarily mean that they have been manufactured in the year they are being advertised.
Please be aware when purchasing Acavallo Products that these products are sticky, so therefore we advise when trying you use with a saddle cloth closest to the horse. Acavallo Products can not be refunded if they have horse hair on them.